Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Resources
Maryland Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics
Last updated April 1, 2020
Maryland Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics
- MDAAP website
- “Doctors, health care workers don’t have enough protective gear to keep them safe from coronavirus” – MDAAP Commentary: Written by MDAAP President Maria Brown, Rich Lichenstein (Chair, MDAAP Disaster Preparedness Committee), and Susie Lipton (Chair, MDAAP Infectious Diseases Committee), read it here.
National American Academy of Pediatrics
- AAP website
- NEW – AAP Guidance: Telehealth Payer Policy in Response to COVID-19, here.
- NEW – Coding for COVID-19 and Non-Direct Care, here.
- NEW – State Notices on Telehealth Policy in Response to COVID-19, here.
- NEW – National AAP President Sally Goza, MD, Letter of March 24, 2020 to Speaker Pelosi, Minority Leader McCarthy, Majority Leader McConnell, and Minority Leader Schumer, here.
- NEW – Webinar: “Telehealth and COVID-19” Recording, here.
- NEW – “Telehealth Care and After Hours Care”, here.
- AAP COVID-19 Dedicated Email: For member inquiries, questions, or comments related to COVID-19 pandemic, email COVIDemail@example.com.
- Critical Updates on COVID-19, here.
- COVID-19 outbreak, here.
- Responding to Coronavirus in Pediatric Practice: A message from AAP President Dr. Sally Goza, here.
- Help Children Understand Coronavirus: Tips from the President of the American Academy of Pediatrics, here.
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infections, here.
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), here.
- Policy Statement: Infection Prevention and Control in Pediatric Ambulatory Settings, here.
- COVID-19 Talking Points, here.
- COVID-19 Advocacy Resources, here.
District III, American Academy of Pediatrics
- NEW – “The Business Impact of COVID-19 On Pediatric Practices”, here.
Pediatrician and Pediatric Healthcare Provider Wellness
- NEW – Outpatient Behavioral Health Centers – Sheppard Pratt Health System, here.
- NEW – Local Organizations With Mental Health Expertise – Mental Health.gov, here.
- NEW – Therapists in Maryland – Psychology Today, here.
- NEW – APA Coronavirus Resources – American Psychiatric Association, here.
- NEW – Manage Anxiety & Stress – CDC, here.
- NEW – Sustaining the Well-Being of Healthcare Personnel during Coronavirus and other Infectious Disease Outbreaks – Uniformed Services University, here.
- NEW – Emergency Responders: Tips for taking care of yourself – CDC, here.
- NEW – American Psychological Association, here.
- NEW – Coronavirus Sanity Guide – Ten Percent Happier, here.
- NEW – Headspace for Free, sponsored by Headspace for Maryland HCPs, here.
Interested in Volunteering?
- NEW – Maryland Responds Medical Reserve Corps, here.
- NEW – COVID-19 Medical Student Labor Initiative, here. For more information, contact Gabriella Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org), Cara Dooley (email@example.com), Breanna Tracey (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- NEW – Points of Light Virtual Volunteerism, here.
Maryland Department of Health
- MDH website
- NEW – Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Outbreak – Resources for Health Care Professionals, here.
- NEW – PPE Resource Inquiries and Requests – MDH Office of Preparedness & Response, here.
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Outbreak, here.
- Maryland Medicaid Telehealth Program, here.
Maryland Health Care Commission
MDH Maryland Primary Care Program
- MDPCP website
- Information about guidances, clinician letters, telehealth guidance, daily webinars with updates, and FAQs.
Centers for Disease Control, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
- CDC website
- NEW – Resources for Clinics and Healthcare Facilities – Maintaining Childhood Immunizations During COVID-19 Pandemic, here.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19), here.
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Frequently Asked Questions, here.
- Webinar: “Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Update – What Clinicians Need to Know to Prepare for COVID-19 in the United States” – Recording from March 5, 2020, here.
- Evaluating and Testing PUI, here.
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Situation Summary, here.
- Healthcare Professionals, here
- Interim Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations for Patients with Suspected or Confirmed Healthcare Settings, here.
- Schools & Childcare, here.
- Healthcare Supply of Personal Protective Equipment, here.
- N95 Respirators, here.
- MMWR Novel Coronavirus Reports, here.
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers, here.
World Health Organization
MedChi/The Maryland State Medical Society
State of Maryland Governor Larry Hogan
- NEW – COVID-19 Pandemic: Executive Orders and Interpretive Guidances, here.
- The Hogan Administration’s COVID-19 Response, here.
- Maryland Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for Business, here.
Johns Hopkins Center for Systems Science and Engineering
- Map Tracks Coronavirus Outbreak in Near Real Time, here.
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- CMS website
- Coverage and Benefits Related to COVID-19 Medicaid and CHIP, here.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Partner Toolkit, here.
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Stakeholder Calls, here.