Maryland Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics
January 28, 2021
Physician III – Non-Merit – Baltimore County
Job #24.456 8-19
A Non-Merit vacancy exist in Clinical Services, Department of Health and Human Services. Under direction, plans, directs, and controls the activities of a bureau of the Health Department.
- Plans, organizes, directs, controls, and evaluates the programs and services provided by a Health Department bureau.
- Coordinates the activities of the bureau with services provided by other health agencies.
- Plans, prepares, and administers operating and grant budgets.
- Interprets and develops standards, policies, and procedures governing program operations.
- Examines and diagnoses patients.
For more information, see physician-iii-non-merit | Job Details tab | Career Pages (governmentjobs.com).