Maryland Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics
December 23, 2019
Pediatric Opportunity in Western Maryland Private Practice
Due to patient demand, a regionally-respected pediatric group practice in Maryland is seeking a board certified or eligible pediatrician.
- Competitive salary
- Minimal phone call responsibilities
- No inpatient responsibilities and no attendance at deliveries required
- For those who qualify, Maryland offers up to $200,000 in loan repayment
- Full comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and retirement
- J1 visa waiver applicants are welcome to apply
This beautiful, historic mountain community is a great place to start or raise a family. Live in a region that offers upscale local amenities as well as quick access to Washington D.C., Baltimore, Maryland, and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – just 2 hours away! Enjoy an abundance of outdoor activities – downhill skiing, hiking, biking, fishing, and hunting Nearby four-year university offering 47 undergraduate majors and 13 masters programs.
For more information, please contact Barbara Frankenberry, 301-777-2724, firstname.lastname@example.org.
February 3, 2020
Board Eligible/Board Certified Assistant/Associate Professor, Department of Pediatrics – Baltimore, MD
Join the University of Maryland School of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Division of General Pediatrics, as we undergo a major expansion of our current outpatient program! We are seeking one Assistant or Associate Professor level candidate, to join our current 9 physicians in our expanding program.
- Superb working environment
- Collaborate with experts in all pediatric specialties and other departments
- Opportunities to interact with trainees across all levels
- Flexible clinical opportunities
- State of the art 52-bed Level IV NICU
- 19 bed PICU
- 6 bed IMC
- 29 general pediatric beds
- 20 bed Pediatric Emergency Department
- S. News & World Report ranked programs
- Board Eligible or Board Certified
- General Pediatric Fellowship, Adolescent Medicine or Developmental Pediatrics welcome (but not required)
- Generous leave package
- Dependent tuition remission for any school within the University of Maryland system
- Excellent pension/retirement plans
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunity
A major focus of this recruitment effort is on an individual interested in academic general pediatrics or developmental pediatrics. The job description is flexible and can be tailored to the interests of the candidate. Our division provides clinical services across a variety of settings, so there are many options including outpatient general pediatrics, outpatient developmental pediatrics, inpatient newborn nursery coverage, clinical care of detained youth, and others which provide the candidate opportunities for unique career development pathways.
We are located near the downtown Inner Harbor area, just one of Baltimore’s many outstanding attractions. From fine arts and orchestras to professional sports teams, first-class dining and shopping to a wealth of historical sites, our city offers a full range of recreational and cultural opportunities. Washington, D.C., Philadelphia and New York City are within easy reach, as well as beaches to the east and mountains to the west. Educational excellence abounds, as do family-friendly neighborhoods and urban living options. Visit us online at www.ummsphysician.jobs to learn more. You may also contact Adam Spanier, Division Head at email@example.com for more information.
UMB is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or policy.