Maryland Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics
October 23, 2019
Board-eligible/Board-certified General Pediatrician – Baltimore, MD
The Department of Pediatrics of The Herman and Walter Samuelson Children’s Hospital at Sinai in Baltimore, Maryland seeks a board eligible/board certified General Pediatrician to become a full-time member of the faculty in the Division of Ambulatory Pediatrics beginning July 1, 2020. This physician would provide primary pediatric care in the outpatient arena, Greenspring Pediatric Associates (GPA), as well as precept and teach residents and medical students. GPA serves as the main training site in ambulatory pediatrics for Sinai’s pediatric residency and is a training site for medical students from several regional premier medical institutions. For over 40 years, GPA has been providing excellent pediatric primary care in Northwest Baltimore to families with complex medical and social needs.
- Provide pediatric primary care to infants through age 21.
- Precept residents and medical students at GPA through a weekly resident continuity clinic team, as well as during acute care clinic sessions.
- Provide newborn nursery care for GPA patients.
- Participate in weeknight and weekend call rotation with other practice pediatricians (about 1 in 6), with approximately 50% of these calls backing up a senior resident.
- There are also ample opportunities to participate in a variety of education-related activities and projects (including lectures, mentoring residents and resident projects, community advocacy, curriculum development, and committee involvement).
A competitive salary and benefits package is offered. Academic appointments are available for qualified applicants. For further information, please contact Dana Silver, MD at 410-601-5324; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
December 23, 2019
Pediatric Opportunity in Western Maryland Private Practice
Due to patient demand, a regionally-respected pediatric group practice in Maryland is seeking a board certified or eligible pediatrician.
- Competitive salary
- Minimal phone call responsibilities
- No inpatient responsibilities and no attendance at deliveries required
- For those who qualify, Maryland offers up to $200,000 in loan repayment
- Full comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and retirement
- J1 visa waiver applicants are welcome to apply
This beautiful, historic mountain community is a great place to start or raise a family. Live in a region that offers upscale local amenities as well as quick access to Washington D.C., Baltimore, Maryland, and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – just 2 hours away! Enjoy an abundance of outdoor activities – downhill skiing, hiking, biking, fishing, and hunting Nearby four-year university offering 47 undergraduate majors and 13 masters programs.
For more information, please contact Barbara Frankenberry, 301-777-2724, email@example.com.